Loch Employment Law’s Brighton office was established in 2015. With offices based across England and Scotland, Loch Employment Law is able to answer our clients’ needs countrywide. Unlike other law firms, we are focused completely on employment issues. Our dedicated employment lawyers and HR specialists are some of the most recognised in their field and bring you not just a wealth of experience but also pragmatic, realistic and cost effective solutions.
Employment Lawyer Brighton
Loch Employment Law is an award winning niche, law firm practising only in Employment Law to ensure we can steer your business expertly and safely through this complicated but vital area of law. Our Brighton based Employment Lawyers can make sure your contracts and policies provide your organisation with the best legal protection.
Our Employment Lawyers in Brighton provide their years of expertise to a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors across an extensive range of sectors. Our advice is tailored to your needs as the client and we provide strategic employment law advice on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious issues. Some of the areas of employment law we advise on from our Brighton base, although on a nationwide basis, are disciplinary and grievance processes, establishing employee contracts, restructurings and redundancies.
We provide employment law advice for employers, to ensure legal compliance of their organisation, and senior employees and Directors, who need support when facing issues in the workplace. Our team of employment lawyers in Brighton are supported by a fantastic administration team who deliver a high quality and seamless service to all our clients.
Pam Loch is the Managing Partner of Loch Employment Law and founder of the Loch Associates Group. She is a dual-qualified lawyer in English and Scots Law. Pam has extensive experience in employment law and HR having worked with global and regional law firms during her career as an employment lawyer.
Pam is ranked in Chambers UK 2017 as a Leading Individual in Employment Law and Loch Employment Law is also ranked in Chambers and Legal 500 as a Leading Firm. She is also recognised as a leading employment lawyer within the community of Brighton through leading seminars for Brighton and Hove Chamber of Commerce and local TV and Radio commentaries on employment law and HR.
The employment law team in Brighton regularly contribute to leading trade publications such as International Workplace, Personnel Today and Jordans Publishing (part of Lexis Nexis) providing advice and commentary on current employment law and HR affairs.
Pam is joined by a team of talented employment lawyers in Brighton who have a wealth of experience in the field. Our clients are treated equally with a dedicated resource to manage their issues when they need it but we tailor our services to meet their individual needs and culture. We pride ourselves on our excellent client care delivery from the speed at which we answer a call to the completion of a project on time and on budget.
Providing a high quality service is central to Loch Employment Law’s ethos and we pride ourselves on our combination of expert technical knowledge and client care. We support businesses of every size in their employment law and HR needs as well as providing advice for senior employees and Directors. We are constantly evolving what we do and the services we provide to proactively meet our clients’ requirements.
We get to know our clients to ensure we are providing tailored, personalised advice and services. We provide an exceptional service by having:
- A unique business model combining Employment Law, HR and Employee Training and Wellbeing
- Specialists in our field
- Exemplary client service
- A flexible approach – we offer ad-hoc and retained HR and legal services to our clients to suit their budgets
- Innovative services to assist employers to effectively manage
- Local people who know the local market
- A team of enthusiastic support staff to ensure our specialists can be at the forefront of service delivery
We are an award winning employment law firm, delighted to be shortlisted for and win Highly Commended at the Modern Law Awards 2016 and we are currently finalists for Employment Team of the Year at the Solicitors Journal Awards 2017. Pam Loch has been shortlisted personally for IOD Director of the Year 2017 and was runner up in the Sussex Women in Business Awards 2016
Loch Employment Law is part of the Loch Associates Group, founded in 2007, ensuring clients have all the employment law and HR services they need under one roof:
- Loch Employment Law offers legal advice purely in employment law in a flexible and solutions focussed manner and tailored around clients’ specific needs
- HR Advise Me is a professional HR Consultancy providing outsourced HR support and advice, depending on clients’ needs. This could be to advise on handling a grievance process appropriately or help creating new contracts with the help of our employment lawyers.
- Loch Health have a team of qualified medical professionals delivering employee wellness health checks and bespoke First Aid training for employers. Loch Health also have a unique and innovative service, created by Pam, provided by our HR Medical Specialists who work with employers to manage employee absences effectively
- Loch Mediation is an accredited mediation service designed to assist in resolving disputes between employees and other workplace conflicts or disputes quickly.
The Loch Associates Group work nationwide from our offices in London, Edinburgh, Brighton and Tunbridge Wells. To find out more about the Loch Associates Group