Alex Kiernan advises on a wide range of employment issues and represents clients at Employment Tribunals.
Alex provides advice on all aspects of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Unlawful Deduction of Wages
- Worker, self-employed and employee status
- Disciplinary and grievance procedure
- Employment contracts and Staff Handbooks
- Settlement Agreements
- Working time and drivers’ hours
Alex is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association. He was also awarded the West Kent and Weald Law Society Junior Solicitor of the Year award in 2013.
Alex regularly writes and contributes to articles published by Jordan Publishing, Workplace Law, as well as “LA Brief” and online forums.